ChatGPT – Tips and Tops (By OpenAI)
As Mysoly, we are developing data and AI based online platforms with the help of Machine Learning technology as like ChatGPT. One of the key products will be online very soon: Nt2 Oefening.
That’s why, technologies like ChatGPT 3 are always interesting to us. In this blog, we want to share some tips and information about the platform.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a product developed by the OpenAI platform.
OpenAI is a leading research institute in the field of artificial intelligence. Their work has had a significant impact on the development of AI technologies. The OpenAI team focuses on developing artificial intelligence technologies. They are known for developing and improving machine learning algorithms. The algorithms are particularly in natural language processing and computer vision.
ChatGPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer) is a large language model that has been trained using a technique called unsupervised learning. This means that the model was trained on a large amount of text data without any explicit labels or instructions on what the text means or how it should be organized. The goal of unsupervised learning is to help the model learn the underlying structure of the data on its own, so that it can generate coherent and meaningful text.
How to Login to ChatGPT?
To use the platform you need to sign up with your email and verify your phone number. Without that information, you don’t have permission to log in. After logging in there is a box where you can write any question in your mind! Like:
Sample Questions that we have already asked:
The response time and accuracy?
The response time is amazing. In a few seconds, the AI responds to the question we asked. It doesn’t only contain the information but also extra guidance for what you can do more. If there is no bias, the AI also gives clear responses to all specific questions and comparisons.
Like all language models, it has its limitations. Some of the limitations of GPT-3.5 include:
- It is a statistical model. It can only generate text based on the patterns and trends it has observed in the training data. As a result, it may not be able to generate completely novel or creative text, and it may sometimes repeat phrases or patterns that it has seen before.
- It is not a fully-fledged AI, and it does not have the ability to reason or make decisions. It can only generate text based on the input it receives, and it cannot understand or interpret the meaning of the text it generates.
- GPT-3 is not capable of understanding or generating text in languages other than English. It has been trained on a large corpus of English text, and it cannot generate text in other languages without additional training.
- GPT-3 is not perfect, and it may sometimes generate text that is incorrect, nonsensical, or inappropriate. It is important to use GPT-3 carefully and to check the generated text for accuracy and appropriateness before using it in any important context.
For chat GPT and other large language models, some potential future developments include:
- Improving the quality and coherence of the text generated by the model, for example by incorporating additional training data or by using more advanced techniques for unsupervised learning.
- Expanding the range of tasks that the model can perform, such as translation, summarization, or question answering.
- Developing methods for controlling the style, tone, and content of the text generated by the model, to make it more useful for a wider range of applications.
- Integrating the model with other technologies, such as voice recognition or natural language processing, to create more powerful and interactive systems.
- Investigating the ethical and societal implications of using large language models, and developing best practices for their deployment and use.
Keep following Mysoly to be aware of recent developments!
Mysoly | Your partner in digital!